NIKHIL P SHETTY [email protected]
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India +91 8904015102
v Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Bengaluru, India
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering- 66.13% 2011-2015
· Embedded C, Assembly Programming, C, C++, Object Oriented Core JAVA programming.
Industry Software skills: VoIP Technology and Protocols, Cisco Unified CCX (UCCX), Cisco Unified communication manager (CUCM), Cisco unity, Avaya ASA, Audix, Proficient in customizing features for user convenience in various types of phone systems (BCM, Vertical, Nortel etc.,).
v Tata Consultancy Services LTD Bengaluru, India
Network Administrator FEB 2016 – Current
· Involved in managing and enhancing end-to-end IT Infrastructure and Network Administration for Supervalu Inc.
· Played significant role in implementation and upgrading legacy Avaya systems to New Cisco unified systems project for various Supervalu sites.
v New Improved Interleaved Buck Converter with Low Switching Losses.
· Stepdown voltage converter with low switching losses and high stepdown conversion rate making it advantageous over a Conventional Buck Convertor.
· Tools Used: Arduino Uno, Transformers, Regulators, MOSFETs, Filters, CRO, etc.
v Small Projects Based on 8051 Microcontroller
· Ultrasonic range finder using 8051.
· Password Based Door Lock System using 8051 Microcontroller.
· Custom Animation on LCD (8-Bit Mode) using 8051 Microcontroller.
· Water Level Controller using 8051 Microcontroller.
· Bluetooth, DC Motor, LCD/LED interface using 8051 Microcontroller.
· Enacted in “SILENT WIND” play by GAP of MVIT at “RAVINDRA KALAKSETHRA BENGALURU”-2012.
· Participated in Street Play competitions held at:
o Won 1st prize in “MANTHAN-2012” at BIT Bengaluru.
o Won 2nd prize in “REVAMP-2012” at REVA Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
o Won 2nd prize in “HALCYON-2012” at Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
o Won 1st prize in “VERVE-2012-2013” at Sir MVIT, Bengaluru.
o Won 1st prize in “REVAMP-2013” at REVA Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
· Was one of the main Coordinators for conducting various programs for “ISIRI-2012-2013-2014-2015” under “HONGIRANA”-Kannada forum of Sir MVIT, Bengaluru.
v ECIL-ECIT Certified Embedded Systems Design Training. Bengaluru, India
Training Included: Duration: 3 Months
· C, C++ programming
· Embedded C/Assembly Programming
· 8051 Microcontroller & Project/Interfacing with various peripheral.
· Peripherals and Protocols: UART, I2C, MAX232, ADC, LCD/LED, RTC, EEPROM, Timers, DC Motor.
· ARM Cortex-M3/M0 Microcontroller & interfacing with ARM.
v Cisco Unified Contact Center Express(UCCX) Training. Bengaluru, India
Training Included: Duration: 1 Week
· UCCX Overview
· UCCX Installation
· UCCX Integration with CUCM
· Finesse Agent Desktop
· UCCX Basic Configuration
· UCCX Call Flow
· Date of Birth : 02/07/1993
· Gender : Male
· Marital Status : Single
· Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi, English, Tulu
· Hobbies : Photography, All theatrics events, Football, Painting & calligraphy.
· Father’s Name : Mr. Premnath Shetty M
· Permanent Address : Near Nanda Gokula Play School, Anegundi Oni
Gandhi Chowk, Shahapur(tq), Yadgir(Dist.), Karnataka (State), India-585223.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: (NIKHIL P SHETTY)