Sub-keyword: Dinner Recipe, Healthy Recipe, Easy Recipe
Category: Dinner Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Dinner Recipe: Oven Bake Pork Chops Recipe
The simple method of dinner recipe that comes as oven bake pork chop recipe, while it’s just bake and shake. This is not only an easy recipe but healthy recipe also. It’s a perfect choice while a weekend night that comes with a simple preparation. If you cook it perfectly, so you’ll get pork chops each time. The pork chops which are so simple – cook that ready in 17 minutes. You can use boneless pork while many people use bone-in chops.
So, let’s learn the Oven Bake Pork Chops Recipe that’s an easy recipe to make smiles to all faces.
1. Pork chops – bone-in 4 which are thick about 3/4 inches.
2. Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
3. Salt – 1 teaspoon
4. Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon which is freshly ground
5. Garlic powder and ground thyme that is optional
1. Use a preheat oven of 375 degree F which make oily over 12-inch iron skillet* and use medium heat.
2. Use olive oil to rub pork chops which need to sprinkle evenly over salt and black pepper. Sprinkle a small amount of ground thyme or garlic powder while desiring to make the taste more.
3. Now, get the hot skillet that sears the chops for up to 3 minutes each side.
4. Take out the skillet of pork chops to the oven to roast them for up to 8 minutes to cook them. It’s the time which depends on the chops’ thickness.
5. Register the pork chops with 145 degree F on a thermometer of instant-read while the thickest part of the pork.
Cook Note: If you don’t have a skillet of cast iron, so sear the chops in a normal skillet. Then move them to a baking dish. When the skillet is not safe for the oven then finish roasting.