Wildfires are possible when the snow melts and when the snow comes back. They are common from September to May and can cause intense damage. Climate change is prolonging the fire season and average fire duration has increased by almost one-fifth over the past 35 years. An increase in the duration of the fire season does not necessarily mean more fires, but if the climate changes of the last decades continue, we can expect even longer fire seasons in the future. This increase in forest fires has an impact on the whole world because there are more and more fuel zones every yearThere are no ways to stop fires ahead. But if people who cause accidental or express fires are more cautious one can think of the certain risks in an area that fires can begin. There are messagesThey can start from human activity accidentally or deliberately or can start with natural causes like lightning. Up to 90% of wildfires in the United States are caused by humans. Most human-caused fires result from unguarded campfires, discarded cigarettes and intentional acts. The remaining 10% is to start with lightning or lava.Fires can be deadly, destroy homes, timber habitats and pollute the air with terrible emissions for human health. Fires also release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. The effect of fire on the landscape can last for a long time. Even though they are great destroyers for man, natural forest fires play an essential role in nature. They return nutrients to the soil by burning the decomposing material. They also kill sick plants and bad insects. Burning through thick undergrowth, forest fires allow the sun to reach the forest floor, allowing a new generation to grow.Forest fires can occur everywhere, but they are common in the forests of Canada and the United States. In vegetated areas of Australia and western South Africa. Bushfires are common throughout Australia. They occur more often when it is really hot and dry. The higher the temperature, the more likely it is that a fire starts. Last year in Alaska, more than 4.4 million acres of land burned. The area affected by forest fires has doubled in the past 35 years.